Free glaucoma examination!
Glaucoma is a progressive, very often unnoticed, eye disease, which leads to increasing losses in visual field and complete blindness in dogs.
Glaucoma may also have acute course and then it is accompanied by pain in the eyes. Early diagnosis and prophylactic treatment may prevent your dog from blindness.
- radial iridectomy
- basal iridectomy
- anterior and posterior sclerectomy
- Holth’s and Weeker’s iridencleisis
- anterior and posterior sclerotomy/sclerectomy
Implantation procedures (shunts)
- Ahmed glaucoma valve dreinage devices or without valve – eg Molteno
- evisceration with intraocular implantation
- enucleation with intraorbital implantation